At Dentsure Ltd, we are conscious of the need to work in an environment where privacy and strict professional ethics are part of our culture. Our vision of a dental community using the Internet safely and securely will only be realized within an environment of confidence and trust.
We care very much about the standard of our customer services, and we want to hear from you if you are not satisfied in any way. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform you of the levels of security that our services offer.
- Treat all of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as strictly private and confidential except when we are legally compelled to disclose it.
- Remove all your personal details from our database if requested to do so as soon as is reasonably possible. If you e-mail us at email@example.com we will then contact you to make the necessary arrangements. We do not retain any personal data any longer than we have to and make every effort to ensure that it is kept up-to-date.
- Supply a copy of all your personal details that are held by us if you make a request in writing. We will require some proof of identity, a SAE and a cheque for £20.00 made payable to Dentsure Limited. Details will be supplied within 28 days of receiving your request.
We will only use personal information for:
- Providing the best possible customer services.
- Processing any orders that you make.
- Conducting research surveys.
- Providing you with information on our branded or co-branded products and services.
- Introducing our service alliance partners to you.
As you navigate through the contents of our websites, information about you can be collected passively using technologies such as navigational data collection. We may also use “Cookies” which are pieces of information sent by a web server to your web browser to enable the server to collect information and register preferences. “Session Cookies” are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your Web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. These cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. Navigational data are used for system management to improve the site content for market research purposes and to communicate information to visitors.
Which cookies does this website use?
The cookies used on our websites have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We only cookies for cookie tracking (saving user preferences) and Google Analytics (website visitor information).
Dentsure Limited is registered with the Data Protection Registrar (Number Z7839953) and the Data Controller is Dr Nigel Knott who can be contacted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07831 428686. The Company is committed to upholding the eight Data Protection Principles of excellent information handling practice published by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
Dentsure Ltd provides the Valident encrypted e-messaging service for dental practices in the UK www.valident.co.uk
The contracted internet service providers (ISP’s) are FastHosts Ltd who provide ISO27001 certificated data servers domiciled in the UK, Zonkey Ltd who supply IT consultancy services and Cobweb Ltd an ISO 9001 certificated Company who supply ISO 27001 accredited e-mail services.
The Valident service provides dental practice websites with specially designed secure vForms enabling patients and website visitors to communicate online within an encrypted environment
Dentsure Ltd guarantees the protection of personal information submitted electronically via the Valident vForm service
Valident secure vForms will display a closed padlock icon and the https transfer protocol will appear in the browser address bar at the beginning of the URL . Whilst we will use encryption technology to protect sensitive personal information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or member of our Assistance Team) will have access and our employees must use passwords to access information. They must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy policies. Our employees are notified regularly and/ or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customer information is protected. All Dentsure employees are subject to signed Confidentiality Agreements.
If you have any questions about the security at our websites, you can send an email to email@example.com.